A quick one with the headlines:
- Blood test (including needle) – done
- Review with Dr W2 – done
- Anaemia – bit better than Thursday (?!) and almost back to the level it was before Chemo 6 – hmmm.
- Transfusion – not essential, and fit to fly
- Chemo 7 (Taxotere 3) – DONE! FINISHED!
- Side effects – on their way as we speak……………….
- White cell booster – tomorrow (with needle –😦 )
- Chemo treat – decision made, procurement in process, wait for updates
- Eyebrows – almost gone!!! More about those disappearing rascals later…………
- Fingers and fingernails – numb, tender and a not pretty – more about them later too….
Today, Dr W2 was on great form – very positive and happy with the way things are going. I still have quite a few questions, but was highly encouraged at how positive he was about my progress. And trust me, he is very direct and frank (for example about my lymph node involement and the need for a heavy Chemo course) so I know he does not believe in platitudes. Duck billed or otherwise.
So there were are – 87.5% through the Chemo event and only one more chemo left. If all goes well that will be on April 4. Then I will be clambering over the wall and leaving the All Exclusive Chemo Club, and much as I am grateful to it, I never ever want to have to come back!