Thank you to the WordPress.com stats helper monkeys for preparing this 2012 annual report for my blog.
As I have been working on a review post, drawing out my favour and headline posts, the WordPress team have been working on this review. I am intrigued to learn a few real nuggets of stasticky wizardry! Here are some highlights:
- The blog was visited in 142 countries! Really??
- The busiest day was December 3 with 265 visits, most of them to the Letter to President Obama.
- The most viewed post was written in November 2011.
- Four of the five most viewed posts were NOT written in 2012!
- The most popular search which directed readers to the blog was ……… wait for it “elephant”!!!! How bizarre!
- Most visitors came from the US, followed by the UK and India.
I love these facts – if you are drawn at all by this, then click on the link below to read the full report.
Thank you for keeping the Feisty Blue Gecko well so lively!
Here’s an excerpt:
4,329 films were submitted to the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. This blog had 22,000 views in 2012. If each view were a film, this blog would power 5 Film Festivals