While the more detailed story of “My Other Life” is taking shape, I was inspired by posts by Marie and Brenda which picked out a number of wonderful facts and snippets about fellow breast cancer blogging buddies. I thought it would be fun to put together some random snippets about the other me, just to add to the mix.
A snapshot of the “other” me
- I can’t live without music.
- I am scared of heights
- I love puzzling over word games and unravelling tangled string
- I am so short sighted I can hardly see my own feet
- I have my nose pierced
- I can’t drive!
- I can’t live without books
- I am better at eating than cooking
- I am fascinated by lizards and geckos
- I love dancing, especially Bollywood and Bhangra
- I cannot understand trigonometry or why it might be useful. (And I failed maths and physics at school)
- I harbour unrealistic aspirations to be a photographer, painter and writer
- I have an unwarranted dislike of celery and guava.
- I have the most incredibly vivid dreams
As you can imagine, there is plenty more where that came from, but these are just a few random snippets about what makes up the “other me”.
It is just wonderful learning about each other and keeping cancer out of the limelight for once.